6 Steps to Apply for Jobs in Canada
We all know that applying for work in Canada can be really difficult if you don’t know where to start. Do you need a work permit or don’t you? If yes, which type of work permit? What are the best Canadian job platforms? How do you update your resume to meet Canadian standards? In this blog, we walk you through the 6 most important steps to consider when applying for jobs in Canada.
As a bonus, check out our informative guide on finding the best jobs in Canada! We discuss LMIA-exempt jobs and how to network like a pro!
Where to Start
The 6 steps to apply for jobs in Canada:
- Step 1: Do You Need a Work Permit?
- Step 2: Update your CV
- Step 3: Choose Which Companies You Want to Apply for
- Step 4: Follow Up on Your Applications
- Step 5: Get to Work on Networking
- Step 6: Make Sure Your Qualifications are Accredited